16 September 2007

New Project

I'm one of those people that likes to be involved in new projects all the time. I just enjoy watching my ideas unfold into something that's enjoyable for me and my friends. Here’s my latest one. The idea behind it is to allow vegans from different parts  of the world, all kinds of walks of life, and different perspectives to share how they respond to various questions that vegans get asked on a daily basis. I do this because so many FAQs are sterilised, washed out and so clinical. I enjoy my friends immensely, and I want to hear how they handle things, not how others handle them. Rather than having a large, faceless organisation tell me how to think, I'd rather have my friends tell me how they wanted to handle it, or how they did. When we can make our responses have a face, and a name, and a voice, we are no longer just “those damn vegans,” but rather become people, with lives, stories and names. 

3 comments:

  1. hey Dino,

    love your segments on VFradio,
    any ideas what to do with a giant bag of black eyed peas.

    All i ever use them for is adding a little different texture to a bean chili. Besides that I'm lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachael,

    I'll be sure to answer it on the next podcast segment!

    XOXO
    Dino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again,
    thanks for the tips for black eyed peas, i'm deffinately going to try that hummus. I never knew they were so good for you.

    Thanx
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete