11 June 2009

Strawberry & Spinach Salad

And back with the sweet and salty combos. There's this podcast called Delicious TV: Totally Vegetarian, where the hostess mentioned a Strawberry and Spinach salad.

Season 4

Posted using ShareThis

Sounds pretty good, as long as you add some basil, which I'm all about when it comes to salad.

Yes, I'm back to eating my words when it comes to salty and sweet together. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age? Either way, I think it's a lot of fun for people who like to explore and adventure with new things. The podcast is pretty cool. It says totally "vegetarian" but all her stuff is very easily veganised, and simple.

I covet her cookware in a small recess of my mind. I'll make a cookware post next, so I can explain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment