07 July 2009

Caught something.

I seem to have caught a bug from somewhere. Ugh. I hate this. I threw on some ginger and water to boil on the stove, and then added a bit of salt and miso to it when it had boiled for about two minutes or so. Then in went a bit more salt (yes, I like salt), and chugged that stuff down until my throat didn't feel like it was trying to choke me from the inside. It worked for a while, but for some reason, I forgot to add any lemon to that stuff, to boost up the vitamin C. Next time, I think I'll do that.

Ye gods, please let this pass through quickly. I don't really do too well when I'm sick. I get whiny and hermit-y.

1 comment:

  1. We're having synchronized illnesses today. I slapped together some oatmeal and felt better, maybe try that? A little coconut milk, cinnamon, maybe some cardamom? Or heck, maybe some brown sugar or maple and some good fresh fruit?

    ReplyDelete