12 December 2008

Sunday

It looks like there's roughly 10 people confirmed from Steve's church, then a friend of mine from upstate (Yonkers), then another friend and his friend from North Carolina. And then me and Steve. Vodka in the fridge, tomato juice in the fridge. I've got like two kilos of kale, soaking in water (to clean it). I'll probably end up boiling up some potatoes (just to be on the safe side, in case I run low on other stuff). Dosa batter is soaked and just right, I've got some backup coconut in the freezer (because I can't find decent fresh coconut in the store). I'll probably end up improvising everything at the last minute.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Dino! Miss you! How are you? I am cooking a vegan appetizer & entree for dinner with Steve & friends when he comes to Chitown and thought I'd ask you if you had any suggestions....
    Much love, Rehmah

    ReplyDelete